Berowra group fitness training
If you’re searching for a local exercise option that gives you…
- Strength, conditioning and injury prevention
- Guidance through carefully programmed movements
- Structure, accountability and routine
- No-nonsense nutrition help for busy people
- Camaraderie and connection of being part of a community
You’ll love my group fitness and pilates-sessions.
This ain’t a boot camp…
It’s so much more.
Every session is thoughtfully planned to maximise your time and avoid injury. I apply science and experience training professional athletes with a surprising array of equipment to create an exercise experience you won’t find anywhere else.
You’ll always be challenged with a work out that’s tailored for your fitness level. I can easily cater for injuries, pregnancy and post-baby recovery by modifying sessions so you can continue to train safely.
RRR pilates-style sessions
RRR stands for rehabilitate, restore, release. Based on pilates movements, RRR sessions give you increased flexibility and mobility, a more stable core, strengthens underused muscles and self-massage to help with:
- Better posture
- Improved freedom of movement
- Injury prevention
RRR sessions can reduce your tightness, stiffness and pain.
Your BAS membership gives you unlimited fitness and RRR sessions each week.
Group fitness and pilates sessions are held in Berowra and run for one hour.
Unlimited fitness sessions $450/10 weeks
Group fitness sessions run in 10 week blocks.
- Technical coaching from a qualified strength and conditioning coach
- An hour of exercise, mobility and injury prevention in a group setting
- Nutrition education – ebook and workshops with nutritionist and naturopath Olivia McFadyen
- Access to a member’s only Facebook group
- Fun, challenging fitness sessions with some laughs thrown in
Enquire now and I’ll email you the full timetable and details to join.
I’ve been training with Bas for around 5 years. The variety of training is never ending and always challenging. Bas always tailors every session taking my injury limitations into account. I highly recommend to anyone of any fitness level.